AIPVT Counselling 2017 procedure is available. So, the candidates who are willing to participate in the Veterinary Counselling can check the web options process. The candidates can also know the VCI Counselling Centers list 2017. We have also provided the direct link to download the AIPVT 2017 Allotment Order. So, the candidates can also get the more information regarding VCI AIPVT 2017 Counselling in the following sections of this page. Interested candidates can check the All India Pre-Veterinary Test Counselling Procedure @ aipvt.vci.nic.in
AIPVT Counselling 2017 @ aipvt.vci.nic.in
The candidates who have qualified in the exam are searching for the AIPVT Counseling Date 2017. Are you one of them in search of the Veterinary Council of India Counselling process? Then do not worry because you are in the right place. So, the candidates need not waste their precious time anymore searching here and there for the AIPVT 2017 Counselling. The students who are willing to attend the Counselling must know the procedure. Then they can complete their Veterinary Counselling procedure successfully. In case the candidates do not have any idea about the Counselling then they cannot perform the web options in an efficient manner. The qualified candidates should participate in the Counselling for seat allotment.
Otherwise, the officials will not assign any seat to the qualified students. The AIPVT Counselling 2017 is an online mode. There will be three rounds in the Veterinary Council of India Counselling. In the Counselling process, the students have to register through online. Next, the students have to pay the processing fee. After that, the candidates have to perform the web options. After locking the choices, the officials will assign the seat to the candidates. Soon after completion of the seat allocation, the candidates can download the AIPVT Allotment order from the official email@example.com. We have also provided the direct link to download the admission letter on this page. We will update the links as soon as the officials declared on its site.
All India Veterinary Entrance Exam Counselling 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of the Exam||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Counseling Date||First week of August 2017|
AIPVT 2017 Counselling Required Documents
We have provided the list of documents necessary for the Veterinary Council of India certificate verification. So, the candidates must carry all these documents in original along with the photocopies. The officials will verify your documents at the reporting center. After completion of the verification, the VCI will assign the seat to the candidates.
Documents Required for Veterinary Exam 2017 Counselling
- AIPVT Rank Card 2017
- Veterinary Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC Marks Memo or Equivalent
- Intermediate Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Conduct Certificate.
- Proof of Admission in College.
- Caste certificate (in case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates)
- Four recent passport size color photographs & one Stamp size photograph.
- The candidates who belong to Jammu & Kashmir must submit Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- attested by Metropolitan Magistrate or First Class Judicial Magistrate.
Veterinary Counselling Procedure 2017
The students who have qualified in the exam must appear for the Counselling process to obtain a seat. The candidates should have an idea about the AIPVT Counselling procedure. Then the candidates will not face any problems during the Counselling time. So, to help the candidates we have given here the All India Veterinary Entrance Exam Counselling.
Steps for VIC Counselling 2017
- Counselling Registration
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting to the Allotted college.
- The students who have qualified in the exam should register to participate in the Counselling.
- To register, the students should log in to the official website.
- The candidates should enter the details like your name, roll number, date of birth, application number etc.
- With this the All India Pre- Veterinary Test Counselling Registration is completed.
Choice Locking & Filling
- The students can choose the colleges according to their preference.
- The students can select a maximum number of colleges. Then they will have more chances for obtaining the seat in the best college.
- Aspirants must fill the choices and save them.
- Not only saving but also the candidates must lock the choices after final selection. Otherwise, the system automatically locks the saved choices on the last date.
- The students can change, add or delete the choices before locking. After locking the options, the students cannot modify them.
Allotment of Seats
- The officials will assign the seat to the candidates based on their rank and preferred options.
- The candidates can choose the freeze, float or withdraw options