BCECE Counselling 2018 Dates is available. So, the candidates who have qualified in the exam can check the BCECE 2018 Counselling Dates. We have provided the list of documents required for the Bihar Board Certificate Verification Process. So, the candidates can go to the following sections of this page to get more information regarding Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Counselling. The candidates can also check the Engineering & Medical Entrance Exam Counselling @ bceceboard.com
BCECE Counselling 2018 @ bceceboard.com
Are you curious to know about the BCECE 2018 Counselling Dates? Then do not worry because you are on the right page. We have provided here the complete details about the Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Counselling. The candidates can know details about the list of documents required for the certificate verification. We have also provided the details regarding registration and the seat allotment order. Every year Bihar Board conducts the BCECE Exam. The primary objective behind conducting this exam is to provide entry into various undergraduate courses. The candidates will get entry into professional courses like Engineering, Medical & Agricultural courses. A huge number of the candidates have applied for the exam. A few days ago the officials conducted the examination. Recently the results are announced.
Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for the BCECE Counselling Dates. So, the officials are planning to organize the Counselling. The candidates who have qualified in the exam are willing to appear the Counselling. For those candidates, we have given here the BCECEB Counselling Process on this page. So, the candidates who are aiming to pursue their professional courses in Bihar can check the BCECE Counselling Procedure given below. The candidates must know the registration procedure to participate in the Counselling. The BCECEB Counselling process is conducted through online mode. So, the candidates can visit the official website to register and enter the options through online. The number of rounds of the Counselling depends on the seats available after the first round of Counselling. So, the students can check the information given below on this page.
Bihar Engineering, Medical & Agricultural Entrance Exam Details
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Name of the Exam||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Counseling Date||Update Soon|
BCECEB 2018 Counselling Required Documents
The candidates who have qualified in the exam can check the list of certificates necessary for the document verification. The students should bring all the original documents along with the photocopies. Then the officials will verify the documents at the Helpline Center. We have also given the order of the certificates. So, we suggest the candidates maintain the documents in particular order then they need not hurry during the time of certificate verification.
List of Documents for Certificate Verification
- BCECE 2018 Rank Card
- Bihar Common Entrance Exam Admit Card Stage I &II.
- 10th Marks Memo & Pass Certificate.
- 12th Marks Memo & Pass Certificate.
- Six recent Passport Size Photographs (Same as one attested in the online application form).
- Counseling Call Letter.
- Final Seat Allotment Order.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate (if applicable).
Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Counselling Procedure
The students must check the registration procedure before they attend the Counselling Process. Then they can complete their Counselling successfully. We have given the full details of the BCECE 2018 Counselling Procedure. Without knowing about the Counseling the candidates may face a lot of problems during the Counselling time. So, to help the candidates we have given here the Counselling process from starting of the registration to the obtaining final allotment order.
Steps for Bihar Board Entrance Exam Counselling 2018
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Provisional Seat Allotment
- Handwriting Verification
- Final Seat Allotment Order
- Document Verification & Reporting to College
- The first step of the BCECE Counselling Process is the Online Registration.
- During the registration, the candidates have to register themselves by providing the Roll number, date of birth.
- They should also enter the details like the address for contact, mobile number, and the security question in the space provided.
- The candidates should also keep the password which consists of 8-13 characters with at least one special character, uppercase letter, and one number.
Choice Filling & Locking
- The candidates have to log into the official portal by using the roll number and the password created at the previous step.
- Then the students can fill the choices and lock their seats.
- The candidates can get the menu as tabulated below.
|Registration Details||Contains information about the Logged in candidate|
|Available Choices||Seats are available to the candidate.|
|Fill Choices||Students can fill choices in this field.|
|Display Filled Choices||Displays all the filled choices by the candidate.|
|Change Password||Used to change the password.|
|Provisional Allotment Order||Provides Seat Allotment Order to the candidates.|
Provisional Seat Allotment
- The students can download the provisional allotment letter after filling the choices.
- The candidates can also check the status of their seat allotment.
- After checking the status if the seat is allotted for them then the candidates can take print out of the provisional allotment order.
- The candidates should carry the provisional admission letter with them during every stage of the Counselling.
- After completion of downloading the Admission Letter, the candidates have to attend for handwriting verification process.
- The officials will compare their handwriting with the text written in their OMR Sheet.
- This is the important process to ensure the authenticity of the candidate and their allotment.
- The authorities will collect the handwriting specimen of the candidate and compare it with the texts in their OMR Sheet.
Seat Allotment for BCECE Counselling 2018
- After the completion of the Handwriting verification process, the candidates have to visit the official website @ bceceboard.com
- Then click on the link Final Allotment Order.
- The candidates can download the admission letter and attend the venue at the date mentioned in the allotment order for document verification & Fee Payment.
Document Verification & Reporting to the Allotted College
- So, the candidates who have successfully downloaded the admission letter have to attend the allotted institute or college.
- Then they have to pay the seat acceptance fee and confirm the seat if they like the college allotted to them.
- The officials will verify the original certificates and retain the photocopies with them.
- In case the candidates do not like the seat allotted to them then the candidates can attend the Second Counselling.
We have provided the above information only for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can check the official website for more details. We have provided the direct link to the official site on this page. So, the candidates can go to the official page by clicking on that link. We will update all other information regarding BCECE Exam 2018 Counselling on our site. So, the interested candidates can stay tuned to our site for the latest updates.