NCHMCT Counselling 2017 Process is available. So, the candidates who have qualified in the JEE Exam 2017 can check the NCHM JEE Counselling Dates 2017. We have also provided the list of documents required for the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Counselling. So, the candidates can go through the following sections of this page to get more information regarding Hotel Management Entrance Exam Helpline Centers list. The candidates can also check the Joint Entrance Exam Counselling process @ nchmcounselling.nic.in
NCHMCT Counselling 2017 @ nchmcounselling.nic.in
The candidates who have qualified in the exam are searching for the JEE 2017 Counselling Procedure. They are facing a lot of problems while searching for the NCHMCT 2107 Counselling. Here is the solution for your problem because we have given here the NCHMCET Web Counselling Process. The candidates can also get the helpline centers list and the list of documents required for the certificate verification. Those candidates need not waste their valuable time anymore searching for the National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Counselling. The important thing in the Counselling process is to know the dates to report at the helpline center. So, the candidates can also get the JEE Counselling Dates on this page.
Without having an idea about the Counselling process, the students may struggle a lot during the Counselling time. To avoid this problem, the candidates should go through the information given below. There will be three rounds of Counselling. The candidates who have qualified in the exam can participate in the three rounds of the Counselling process. There is one particular stage called NCHM JEE Spot Counselling. After completion of registration and choice locking process, the officials will assign the seat to those candidates. So, the candidates can also download the allotment order from the official website. We have provided the direct link to get the Seat admission letter on this page. So, we suggest the students just go to this page and get information about the NCHMCT Counselling 2017.
NCHMCT 2017 Counselling Details
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Exam|
|Counseling Date||Last week of May 2017 to the First week of June 2017|
Documents Required for Hotel Management Entrance Exam Counselling
The students who have qualified in the exam must attend the Counselling for seat allotment. Now they will have a question which certificates are necessary at the time of document verification. Here is the solution for your question. We have provided below the certificates list along with the order. So, the candidates can maintain the certificates to complete their Counselling process successfully.
List of Documents for Certificate Verification
- NCHMCT Rank Card 2016.
- Hotel Management Entrance Exam 2016 Admit Card.
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- SSC Marks Memo or Equivalent.
- Intermediate Marks Sheet & Pass Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Proof of Admission in College. (seat acceptance fee).
- Caste certificate (in the case of OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Four recent passport size color photographs & one Stamp size photograph.
NCHMCT Counselling Process 2017
The students can get the details from starting of the Counselling process to obtaining the final allotment order. Before appearing for the Counselling, the students must know the details. So, they need not hurry during the counseling time. We suggest the students go through the counseling procedure given below to complete the Counseling successfully.
Steps for Online Counselling
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling & Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at Helpline Centers
- The candidates must complete their online registration process for seat allotment in the 1st and 2nd round of NCHMCT Counselling.
- First of all, log into the official website @ www.nchmcounselling.nic.in
- Click on the Online Registration & Choice Filling tab.
- Then go for the option New Candidate Register Here and click on it.
- The candidates have to enter the details like the roll number, application number, candidate’s name and date of birth.
- The candidates should enter the password and can change it after login.
Choice Filling & Locking
- After the registration process, the students have to exercise their options in order of their preference.
- The students can choose the number of colleges then they will have a chance to obtain a seat in the best college.
- As per the eligibility of the students, the system will display the choice of institutions.
- The candidates can modify, add or delete the preferred choices before the locking.
- The candidates have to save the options made after selection. After locking the choices, they cannot modify it.
- In case the candidates do not lock the choices made the system will automatically lock the saved options.
Seat Allotment for NCHMCT Counselling 2017
- The officials will assign the seat to the candidates based on their preferences, rank and the reservation criteria.
- The candidates should remember that the officials will not send the seat allotment order to any person through the post.
- But the students can download the NCHM Admission Letter from the official website.
- The candidates can check the seat allotted to them by entering the roll number, password, and date of birth.
- The students have to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee of Rs. 44250 if they like the seat allotted to them in the first Counselling.
- Otherwise, they can participate in the second round of the NCHMCT Counselling.
Reporting at the Helpline Centers
- The candidates have to report at the helpline centers on the stipulated time.
- In case the seat allotted candidates do not report at the allotted institute then the officials will cancel their seat allotment. They are not eligible to attend the second Counselling.
- However, they are eligible for the spot Counselling.
- A provisional admission letter is assigned to the candidates at the helpline center containing seat allotment details, the fee paid and willingness option exercised for up gradation.
NCHM 2017 Reporting Centers
|S.No||Name of the IHM’s||Address of IHM’s||Tel:/Fax No./E-mail|
|1.||AIHM Chandigarh||Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management Sector 42 D, Chandigarh – 160036||Tel.: 0172-2604833 Fax.: 0172-2611956 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||DIHM-Lajpat Nagar||Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, Behind Lady Sriram College, Lajpat NagarIV, New Delhi- 110024||Tel.: 011-26214812 Fax.: 011-26289862 Email: email@example.com|
|3.||IHM Bhopal||Institute of Hotel Management, 1100 Quarters, Near Academy of Administration, Bhopal-462016||Tel.: 0755-2464397 Fax.: 0755-2468046 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||IHM Chennai||Institue of Hotel Management CIT Campus, TTTI- Tharamani-p.o, Chennai-600113||Tel.: 044-22542029 Fax.: 0444-22541615 Email: email@example.com|
|5.||The IHM Delhi, Pusa||The Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012||Tel.: 011-25841411 Fax.: 011-25843177 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|6.||IHM Guwahati||Institute of Hotel Management VIP Road, Upper Hengrabari, Barabari, Guwahati – 781036||Tel.: 0361-2337245 Fax.: 0361-2337226 Email: email@example.com|
|7.||IHM Gwalior||Institute of Hotel Management Airport Road, Maharajpura P.O., Gwalior – 474005||Tel.: 0751-2471477 Fax.: 0751-2471230 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|8.||The IHM Hajipur||The Institute of Hotel Management, Near Ramashish Chowk, Opp. State Circuit HouseHajipur, Vaishali-844102(Bihar)||Tel.: 06224-274934 Fax.: 06224 – 276486 Email: email@example.com|
|9.||IHM Hyderabad||Institute of Hotel Management F-Row, Durgabai Deshmukh Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad – 500007||Tel.: 040-27427569 Fax.: 040-27427898 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|10.||IHM Jaipur||The Institute of Hotel Management, Sikar Road, Near Bani Park Police Station, Jaipur – 302016||Tel.: 0141-2202812 Fax.: 0141-2200402 Email: email@example.com|
|11.||The IHM Kolkata||Institute of Hotel Management, P-16, Taratala Road, Kolkata – 700 088||Tel.: 033-24014218 Fax.: 033-24014281 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|12.||IHM Lucknow||Institute of Hotel Management, Seed Farm, Sector -G, Aliganj, Lucknow – 226024||Tel.: 0522-4077414 Fax.: 0522-4077415 Email: email@example.com|
|13.||IHM Mumbai||The Institute of Hotel Management, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai – 400028||Tel.: 022-24457242 Fax.: 022-24449779 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|14.||The SIHM-Dehradun||Institute of Hotel Management, Near Tapkeshwar Temple, Garhi Cantt. Dehradun -248003||Tel.: 0135-2550272 Fax.: – Email: email@example.com|
Hotel Management Exam 2nd & Spot Counselling
The candidates who are absent for the main rounds of the NCHMCT Counselling 2017 can also appear for this round. The candidates who are willing to participate in the spot Counselling should log into the official portal. So, the candidates can complete their online registration process, choice filling and lock. Then the officials will assign the seat. Those candidates have to report at the helpline centers for certificate verification. The candidates can collect the provisional allotment order and have to report at the college for taking admission.
NCHM JEE Counselling Dates 2017
We have provided the Counselling dates on this page. So, the candidates must check these schedule before appearing for the Counselling. The candidates can appear for the NCHMCT Counselling 2017 in any one of the due date carrying all the required certificates. Then the officials will verify their documents and assign the seat to the candidates.
NCHMCT 2017 Counselling Schedule
|Online Registration & Choice Filling for 1st & 2nd round of Counselling||29th May 2017 to 9th June 2017|
|Choice Locking||6th June 2017 to 9th June 2017|
|1st round of Seat Allotment||12th June 2016|
|Reporting at admission centers after 1st Counselling||13th June 2017 to 16th June 2017|
|Vacancy Due to Non- Reporting||17th June 2017|
|Choice Modification for 2nd round of Counselling||18th June 2017 to 20th June 2017 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|2nd round seat allotment||21st June 2017|
|Reporting to Admission centers after 2nd round allotment||22nd June 2017 to 24th June 2017(up to 5:00 PM)|
|Vacancy due to not – reporting||26th June 2017|
|Spot Round Counselling Full Procedure||26th June 2017 to 28th JJune 2017|
|Spot round seat allotment||29th June 2017|
|Reporting at the helpline center for document verification||30th June 2017 to 1st July 2017|
|Physical Reporting at allotted institutes by all candidates who have allotted a seat in any one of the rounds and for submission of hostel preferences||10th July 2017 to 14th July 2017|
|Hostel Allotment Centrally and publishing of result on website||15th July 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||17th July 2017|
We have given the above information only for the reference of the applicants. So, the candidates can check the official website for more details. We will update all other information regarding NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam 2017 on our site soon. So, the students can stay tuned to our site for the latest updates.